Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Enterprise Security/Studies
The Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Enterprise Studies is earned by satisfactory completion of program equivalent to two years of full time upper division study. The Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Enterprise Studies program is designed for professionals within the Nation’s nuclear enterprise responsible for maintaining a safe, reliable, and credible nuclear deterrent and a robust incident response capability. The program increases the student’s knowledge of the fundamentals of security, deterrence policies, the nuclear enterprise, and nuclear and radiological event operations. All courses are four and a half quarter units unless otherwise noted.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Assess information sources in the nuclear enterprise and strategic security domains
- Apply analytical, quantitative reasoning, and problem-solving skills to assess options for preventive, deterrent and response actions related to nuclear and radiological subjects
- Appraise issues of strategic security in the nuclear enterprise using critical thinking and nuclear and radiological subject matter expertise.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply ethical and civic-minded approaches to challenges within the nuclear enterprise and strategic security environment.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a variety of mediums to nuclear enterprise stakeholders.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
- INT415 - Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Weapons
- SEC522DC - Advanced Surveillance and Countersurveillance
- MGT405 - Consequense Management
- INT310 - Fundamentals of Analysis
- INT410 - Weapons Systems
- PRO398 - Fundamentals of Threat Assessment