Certificate Integrated Munitions Effects Assessment-Nuclear
This certificate provides students with concepts and skills of integrated munitions effects assessments of a nuclear strike. Students will obtain target models, create attack plans, and analyze and interpret results. Students will apply learning within the context of modeling, mapping, visualization, and consequence assessment using DTRA hazard modeling and assessment tools. Students will acquire initial and advanced skills in the application of integrated munitions effects assessments to nuclear strike capabilities and limitations and an initial level of competency in modeling of conventional munitions hazard releases. Students will learn in a collaborative, Net-centric environment, understanding and applying graphical interface operations, and implementing and analyzing consequence assessments.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
- INT410 - Weapons Systems
- SEC486 - Bomb Threat Management
- TCT390 - Foundations of Terrorism
- SEC300 - Certificate Portfolio
Additional Program Info
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Import and create target models
- Develop attack plans
- Assess consequence to WMD scenarios
- Analyze weapons’ capability influence tactics by comparing and contrasting doctrine from witnessed employment
- Examine and recognize different classes, makes, and configurations of contemporary weapons.
- Identify the issues that affect the determination of threat management policy
- Implement threat management policy
- Assess the nature of the threat terrorists pose to global security
- Synthesize and reflect upon knowledge gained upon certificate completion