Mid-Level Certificate Intelligence Analysis
This Mid- Level Certificate is designed for the professional who already has some experience in the intelligence analysis field or the student who has taken the entry level certificate to further learn about the Intelligence Cycle, how intelligence is prepared, and how it is used to inform decision and policy makers. This program will cover matters of intelligence ethics, privacy issues, and changes in the intelligence community in the post-9/11 environment. In this program the student will take the role of terrorist and pick a target for a future terrorist attack and then collect intelligence about that target. And finally, this course will distinguish counter-terrorism (CT) from anti-terrorism (AT)/Force Protection (FP) intelligence, strategic CT intelligence from tactical CT intelligence, and introduce analytical constructs for the field operator and reporter.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Detectives and Criminal Investigators
- Advanced Intelligence Operations
- Advanced Intelligence Practicum
- Advanced Open Source Intelligence
- INT525 - Advanced Counterterrorism Analysis
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.