This Certificate is designed for the student who wants to be able to describe and understand cyberterrorism, cyberwarfare, and cybercrime. In this program, the student will identify the behaviors and motivations of cyber criminals while developing understandings about how to protect computer systems from the criminals. Students will learn the fundamentals of cyber law and the issues around those laws. And finally, this program will teach students how the Internet is used as both a weapon and a resource.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Emergency Management Directors
- Managers, All Other
- INT617 - Cyberterrorism, Cyberwarfare, Cybercrime MGT 360 Information Security
- SEC665 - Computer Intrusion Defense
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.