Mid-Level Certificate Executive Protection
This Mid- Level Certificate is designed to take the professional who already has some experience in the executive protection field to a level of competency expected by clients and employers. Building on the basics from the Entry Level Certificate and/or the student's current level of experience in this field, this certificate further explains the tools necessary to conduct successful protection operations, including intelligence techniques and crisis preparations germane to protection. Finally, it will give the student a better understanding of relationships and behaviors with clients and those around them.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Emergency Management Directors
- Managers, All Other
- PRO595 - Advanced Protection Operations
- PRO596 - Advanced Protection Intelligence
- SEC 522 - Advanced Surveillance and Countersurveillance
- SEC 505 - Advanced Strategies / Crisis Preparedness
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.