Senior-Level Certificate Executive Protection
This Senior Level Certificate is designed for the executive protection professional who wants to better understand the skills necessary to develop a more complete and thorough protection package for their clients. The student will learn the value as well as the best techniques for developing information about specific areas or countries as well as get a better understanding of terrorism in today's world. Finally, the student will gain an understanding of the complexities and tasks associated with managing the consequences of terrorist incidents and natural disasters to be better prepared for their protection assignments.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Emergency Management Directors
- Managers, All Other
- PRO500 - Advanced Executive Protection
- INT584 - Area Studies Analysis
- SOC510 - Terrorists Group Dynamics
- MGT605 - Advanced Consequences Management and Incident Command System
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.