Certificate Homeland Security
This Certificate is designed to give the professional in the Security field or the student who is considering getting into the corporate, government or law enforcement security field, knowledge of crisis preparedness and consequence management in the context of Homeland Security. Students taking this certificate will learn the functions and goals of national response systems, and they will apply what they learn to actual events, including the use of weapons of mass destruction. And, most importantly, students will practice writing the relevant reports expected in such contexts.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Emergency Management Directors
- Managers, All Other
- SEC 505 - Advanced Strategies / Crisis Preparedness
- MGT605 - Advanced Consequences Management and Incident Command System
- TCT517 - WMD Terrorism
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.