Advanced Physical Security and Risk Assessment
This Certificate is designed to give the professional in the Security field or the student who is considering getting into the corporate, government or law enforcement security field, advanced skills in the assessment of potential workplace, building, and perimeter threats. Students taking this certificate will learn how to detect the behavior traits associated with workplace violence. And, most importantly, students will learn how develop effective plans for preventing and deterring threats in specific strategic security contexts.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Emergency Management Directors
- Managers, All Other
- PRO690 - Advanced Threat Assessment
- PRO520 - Stalking and Workplace Violence
- PRO521 - Building and Perimeter Security
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.