Advanced Certificate Security Management
This Certificate is designed to give the professional in the Security field or the student who is considering getting into the corporate, government or law enforcement security field, advanced knowledge of crisis preparedness/consequence management and the national systems that support the nation's ability to respond to crisis. Students will learn the functions and goals of national response systems as they apply the functions to natural and man-made disasters. Additionally, students taking this certificate will learn the principles of crime scene management.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Emergency Management Directors
- Managers, All Other
- MGT605 - Advanced Consequences Management and Incident Command System
- SEC530 - Evidence and Crime Scene Management
- SEC 505 - Advanced Strategies / Crisis Preparedness
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.