Certificate Strategic Security Management
This Certificate is designed to give the professional in the Security field or the student who is considering getting into the corporate, government or law enforcement security field, a comprehensive understanding of the leadership and management of the security organization. Students will learn the nuances of strategic level leadership positions along with best practices in leadership and management. Students taking this certificate will practice the literacy skills needed in leadership positions. And, equally important, students will learn how t o evaluate and write intelligence briefings and how to create effective intelligence-related presentations.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Emergency Management Directors
- Managers, All Other
- COM750 - Briefings, De-briefings & Presentations
- SEC740 - Strategic Security Information Literacy
- MGT800 - Advanced Leadership and Management
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.