Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
The Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management is designed to build students' knowledge in the diverse aspects of residential and commercial construction projects. Students will develop deep insight on how to effectively manage and supervise projects, including planning, controlling, scheduling, and monitoring the various phases. Coursework includes construction management fundamentals, safety, equipment operations, construction materials and handling, building codes, planning and scheduling, green building trends, technology, cost control, and construction law.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 500-1310 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
- Construction Materials and Methods I and II
- Construction Estimating I and II
- Construction Planning and Scheduling
- Green Building Trends and Technology
- Construction Project Management and Administration
The Certified Construction Manager (CCM) is considered the recognized credential for the Construction Management profession. It is the only CM certification accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Students are encouraged to visit the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) website for further details and eligibility requirements at http://cmaanet.org/