Associate of Applied Science in ManagementNAU’s Associate of Applied Science in Management is designed to meet the needs of individuals who have acquired occupation-related training at community colleges, technical institutions, military service schools, industry-related schools, or training classrooms in their field of specialty. Combined with our sound business and general education courses found in our online business degree programs, this degree in management will prepare you for advancement in management areas associated with your specialty field.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 500-1310 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Construction Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Managers, All Other
- Cost Estimators
- Management Analysts
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.