Bachelor of Science in Healthcare ManagementThe Healthcare Management degree completion program is designed to provide working professionals like you with the necessary skills to become effective managers and leaders in the fast growing health care industry. The admission requirements for this program include a balance of previous education and work experience to assure your success in this area of study.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 500-1310 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
- Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Regulatory Environment in Health Care
- Healthcare Financial Management
- Management of Continuum Care Services
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.