MM - Master of Management
Be the one to REACH your goal.
The goal of earning an MM should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. Are you looking to change your priorities, are you re-branding “you,” or are you looking to develop business skills that last a lifetime?
What is YOUR goal?
- Career advancement
- Career change
- Leadership role
- Lifelong learning
NAU offers concentrated program options with emphasis areas that meet the needs of today’s professionals:
- Criminal Justice Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Proprietary Higher Education Management
- Thesis Option
NAU is affordable:
- Tuition and Fees - $25,344.00
- Books and Supplies - $2,250.00
- Total Cost for degree program: $27,594.00
Reduced rates for military personnel and their dependents are available.
Click here for full online MM admissions requirements.
NAU's Master's Degree in Management has received specialized accreditation through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) IACBE.
To learn more about program goals, learning outcomes and course descriptions, view our catalog of online Graduate programs.
* For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who complete the program and other important information, please visit www.national.edu/disclosures.