The healthcare industry is experiencing a boom in new job creation, and the surge is being driven by the hospital sector. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the hospital sector has added more than 100,000 jobs in the past year, and healthcare jobs as a whole have grown at the highest level seen since 1991. If you are thinking about going back to school to get a job where you can really make a difference, the healthcare industry is one area to expect stability and job opportunities for the foreseeable future.
The College of Health and Sciences at National American University affords students a number of degree options to consider, depending on their particular interests and desired degree level:
- Diploma in Healthcare Coding
Associate Degree Programs
- Associate of Applied Science in Clinical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Applied Science in Emergency Medical Services
- Associate of Applied Science in Health Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Invasive Cardiovascular Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Administrative Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Staff Services Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science in Pharmacy Technician
Bachelor Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Emergency Medical Services
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
Students who enroll at the College of Health and Sciences will have the opportunity to truly make a difference and help patients and their families. Some will work directly with patients providing care; others will work behind the scenes to ensure that billing, IT security management, and other crucial elements of any hospital or practice are running smoothly.
Whatever path you decide to embark on, National American University will help you get there. We offer both on-campus and online healthcare degrees, depending on the campus and the concentration, and we have campuses across the country. Our graduates come out of the College of Health and Sciences with the aptitude and necessary skills to succeed in the adderall healthcare job market.
If you are interested in a steady and growing industry where you can be proud to go to work every day, consider applying for a degree program at the College of Health and Sciences at National American University today!