Master of Business Administration, Operations and Configuration ManagementAn MBA degree is seen in the business world as an indication that you have a general knowledge of accounting, economics, finance, and management, particularly from a middle or upper management perspective. NAU’s Master of Business Administration will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to meet the needs of today’s leading organizations. Completion of the Operations and Configuration Management concentration focuses on the skills to effectively manage and optimize business operations and supply chains, as well as developing and refining process requirements and configuration.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 398-0118 or visit the Online - Master's campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Construction Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Cost Estimators
- Management Analysts
NAU is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)