Diploma in Computer Support SpecialistThe technological world is booming and we want to help you gain momentum. NAU’s computer support specialist diploma program prepares you to enter the exciting and challenging field of information technology. Your career field will offer a number of different career options; Armed with a solid core of information technology skills, graduating students are equipped to enter the workforce as computer support specialists providing technical support, assistance, and advice to individuals and organizations that depend on IT.
Online Classes Only – Students may not take any on-ground classes at the following locations:
Albuquerque (East), Albuquerque (West), Austin, Bellevue, Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Burnsville, Centennial, Colorado Springs (North), Colorado Springs (South), Ellsworth, Georgetown, Houston, Independence, Indianapolis, Kansas City - Online, Killeen, Lee's Summit, Lewisville, Mesquite, Online - Campus, Overland Park, Rapid City, Richardson, Rochester, Roseville, Sioux Falls, Watertown, Wichita (East), Wichita (West), Zona Rosa
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (800) 898-8317 or visit the Watertown campus page for complete contact details.
- Principle of Programming
- Introduction to Database
- Internetworking Fundamentals
- Introduction to Computer Security
- Database Design and Management
- Windows Operating System and Server Administration Fundamentals