Bachelor of Science in Business AdministrationNAU’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program provides you with an understanding of the key functional areas of business. This versatile program is designed to prepare you for a variety of career opportunities in business, industry and government. Emphasis is placed on communications, teamwork, ethics, and the skills for managing in diverse and globally engaged organizations, providing a solid foundation for success in the business field. It will also help you develop the skills to become a successful entrepreneur or grow an existing business.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 628-9424 or visit the Wichita (West) campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Construction Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Managers, All Other
- Cost Estimators
- Management Analysts
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
Graduates who complete the bachelor’s degree programs will be prepared to enroll in graduate programs in fields such as business administration or management.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.