Associate of Applied Science in AccountingA degree in Accounting from NAU will help you build a strong foundation of skills needed to succeed in the workplace. Emphasis is placed on the basic principles of accounting including the four most important areas: finance, cost, taxation, and auditing. You will graduate with the education needed for various entry-level positions in the accounting profession such as bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing. Going beyond the textbook, the accounting program is taught by faculty with real world experience bringing real life case studies to the classroom. Going even further, the Associate of Applied science degree is partnered with our strong business courses helping make you a valuable asset to any organization.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (254) 251-3710 or visit the Killeen campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Tax Preparers
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Brokerage Clerks
- Statistical Assistants
- Accounting Software Applications
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Accounting II
- Principles of Accounting III
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Intermediate Accounting III
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.
Search for a Program
All Degree Levels