- Colorado - 19 open positions.
- Distance Learning - 2 open positions.
- Indiana - 6 open positions.
- Kansas - 19 open positions.
- Minnesota - 25 open positions.
- Missouri - 11 open positions.
- Nebraska - 6 open positions.
- New Mexico - 11 open positions.
- Oklahoma - 2 open positions.
- Oregon - 1 open positions.
- Regional and Remote - 3 open positions.
- South Dakota - 13 open positions.
- Texas - 16 open positions.
National American University (NAU) is continually searching for talented, energetic employees who want to join our innovative, dynamic institution. NAU is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered for a position at National American University, please fill out and submit an application, a cover letter and resume to the person listed in the ad.
- Employment Application (Non-Faculty)
- Employment Application (Internal)
- Faculty Application (Full and Part-Time)
- Background Check
- Benefits Summary
- FMLA Rights and Responsibilities
Please Remember the Following
- Reference the position title on your application and/or cover letter and resume.
- Submit a separate application, cover letter and resume for each position.
- We will only accept applications for positions currently open.
- We will not hold on to unsolicited resumes or letters of interest.
- All applicants must meet the minimum requirements of the position to be considered a qualified candidate.
- Applications, cover letters and resumes are accepted for positions until a suitable candidate is selected.
National American University welcomes students of diverse interests, cultures and abilities and prepares them for careers in technical and professional fields by providing quality higher education in a caring and supportive environment.
The university builds learning partnerships with students and other institutions and organizations locally, nationally and internationally through its private, regionally accredited system of campuses and education centers offering courses in traditional, accelerated and distance learning formats.
As a comprehensive technical and professional institution of higher learning, the university responds to the changing needs of students, employers, and their communities by providing undergraduate and graduate programs and continuing education opportunities to serve an evolving global society.