Certificates & Diplomas
Online certificates to launch or advance your career
Earning a credential can help set you on the path to a new career or career advancement. NAU offers a wide variety of certificate programs to help you gain new skills, demonstrate your dedication to employers and set you apart from other candidates. With our 100% online programs you can take classes and gain practical experience while you work.
Our undergraduate certificates help you develop competencies in key areas on your way to earning a higher-level degree. It’s also a good way to update your skills or prepare for a career change or advancement in your current career.
Our graduate certificates provide career professionals with a timely path to earning advanced credentials needed to qualify for promotions or new roles.
Certificates: Students are encouraged to first contact their private employer or government agency in the state in which they reside or plan to work to determine whether the certificate is recognized as a credential.
Professional Licensure: Students considering enrolling in an academic program that customarily leads to professional license should first contact the appropriate licensing agency in the state in which they reside or plan to work to determine whether the academic program satisfies the requirements for licensure in that state. Because of varying requirements, National American University cannot assure that its programs satisfy the criteria of professional licensing authorities in all states or territories.
Explore our on online certificate programs below.
- Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Auditing Certificate Program
- Aviation Management Certificate Program
- Business Administration Certificate Program
- Computer Support Specialist Online Certificate Program
- Construction Management Certificate Program
- Entry-Level Certificate in Counterterrorism
- Entry-Level Certificate in Executive Protection
- Human Resource Management Certificate Program
- Entry-Level Certificate in Intelligence Analysis
- Legal Secretary Certificate Program
- Management Certificate Program
- Marketing Certificate Program
- Network and Server Administrator Certificate Program
- Office Applications and Software Support Certificate
- Certificate in Physical Security and Risk Assessment
- Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship Certificate Program
- Web Development Certificate Program
- Accounting Graduate Certificate Program
- E-Marketing Graduate Certificate Program
- Human Resource Management Graduate Certificate Program
- Mid-Level Certificate in Counterterrorism
- Mid-Level Certificate in Executive Protection
- Certificate in Cybersecurity
- Certificate in Homeland Security
- Mid-Level Certificate in Intelligence Analysis