Serving you, where you serve.
National American University (NAU) understands and appreciates the sacrifice made by those in the military—and their families.
Quality higher education is accessible and affordable for active duty military, veterans, and their families, with:
- Reduced tuition rate for undergraduate and graduate programs
- No application fees
- A favorable military transfer policy. We accept JST, CCAF, CLEP, and DSST
- Free evaluation of military training and experience for college credit
- Online classes with 24/7 access
- Financial aid, including the My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) scholarship program, which provides up to $4,000 to eligible military spouses who are pursuing a license, certification or associate degree in a portable career field or occupation.
To be eligible for the reduced military tuition rate, you must possess an unexpired United States Uniformed Services ID card, unexpired Common Access Card (CAC), or a DD form 214 with a character of service of honorable.
Here’s how to enroll at NAU. It’s simple.
To enroll in one or more of our undergraduate degree programs—and qualify for our favorable military benefits—you simply need to:
- Complete and submit a student application for admission
- Have graduated from a recognized high school (or the U.S. Department of Education-accepted equivalent); or
- Submit an official transcript from an accredited U.S. higher education institution and satisfy the admissions requirements in our undergraduate catalog.
- To be eligible for the reduced tuition rate, a student must complete the Military Information page during the application process.