Get the credit your college education—and experience—deserve.
Are you looking to transfer to an online accredited university that’s flexible and affordable? Or maybe you have prior work experience that you’d like to put toward earning a degree or certificate? Take a closer look at National American University (NAU).
At NAU, you may:
- Transfer up to 100% of credits earned at another higher education institution in accordance with NAU policies.
- Obtain up to 75% of the credits required for an NAU program through credits earned at another institution or approved provider; credit for experiential learning through trade, business, or professional experience; credit for evaluated corporate, military, and other training and certifications; and credit through national testing, including CLEP, DSST, course challenges, and other approved testing sources.
Your NAU enrollment advisor will review your college transcripts and experience to help ensure you get the credits you deserve: In fact, about 80% of NAU students receive some credit for past college courses or experiential learning.
Here’s how to transfer to NAU. It’s simple.
To transfer to one of our undergraduate degree programs, you simply need to:
- Complete and submit a student application for admission
- Have graduated from a recognized high school (or the U.S. Department of Education-accepted equivalent); or
- Submit an official transcript from an accredited U.S. higher education institution and satisfy the admissions requirements in our undergraduate catalog.
Review our international admissions requirements in our undergraduate catalog.
See All Programs
- College of Undergraduate Studies
- Henley-Putnam School of Strategic Security
- Harold D. Buckingham Graduate School
- College of Legal Studies