Acquire the knowledge you need to find the answers.
Intelligence management careers require an astute and open mind to gather results, interpret findings, and share them to effective positive change within an organization. In the NAU’s Henley-Putnam School of Strategic Security’s Intelligence Management programs, you will learn to use concepts of intelligence gathering, analysis, and reporting. Our programs emphasize professionalism, proactive strategies, and a thorough understanding of the dynamics of the broad field of intelligence. You will develop skills in intelligence analysis, counterintelligence, collection management, and intelligence operations. With this comprehensive skillset, you could find employment in private, corporate, nonprofit, and governmental agencies, serving as a research analyst, or intelligence specialist.
Online Masters Degree
Online Undergraduate Degree
- Entry-Level Certificate in Intelligence Analysis
- Mid-Level Certificate in Intelligence Analysis
- Senior-Level Certificate in Intelligence Analysis
- Certificate in Intelligence Collection
- Certificate in Intelligence Collection and Analysis
- Advanced Certificate in Intelligence Collection and Analysis
- Certificate in Strategic Intelligence