How we’ll help you succeed.
At National American University (NAU), our focus is your success—from day one. The moment you reach out to NAU, your admissions and enrollment advisor is there to help you create a plan to get you where you want to go.
Whether you’re a first-time or transfer student, active military or veteran, or graduate student, your advisor will work with you to identify:
- Your academic goals—and which of NAU’s broad range of degree programs can help you achieve them.
- Potential concerns or obstacles to your success—and how we can address them.
- A clear plan and path forward so you can earn your degree, diploma, or certificate faster than you ever thought possible.
Your admissions and enrollment advisor is part of an integrated team of specialists who are there for you every step of the way. Your:
- Faculty are experienced in their field and dedicated to your success.
- Financial services representative will help make earning your degree or certificate possible and affordable.
- Student advisor will check in with you—or you can reach out—throughout your NAU education. This is the single point-of-contact you can count on to help with any problems or concerns and keep you on track to achieving your goals.
Along with this team, you’ll have access to:
- Student support by phone, e-mail or online.
- Tutoring services in your program courses.
- Career resources to help you prepare for and search the job market. Our career management class will assist you in preparing your resume, portfolio, job research techniques and more.
- Online library with resources for your next homework assignment—and more.
There’s no better time to realize your goals than now. There’s no better place than NAU.