Information & Disclosures


The following information is provided to current and prospective students and includes consumer disclosures required by the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA). Paper copies of consumer disclosures are available upon request by emailing

Academic Disclosures
Academic Programs
Program Disclosures
Book List
Cont. Improvement Through Assessment
College Navigator
Graduation Information
Medical Assisting Program Outcomes 
Disability Services
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Student Diversity
Student Handbook
Transfer of Credit
Withdrawal From Courses


Financial Disclosures
Financial Aid
Military Benefits Disclosure
Net Price Calculator
Return of Title IV Grant or Loan Assistance
Refund Policy


Miscellaneous Disclosures
Annual Safety and Security Report
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Drug and Alcohol Information
Occupation Information
Privacy (FERPA)
Professional Licensure
Retention Rates
Sexual Complaint Reporting
Vaccination Policy
Voter Registration

NAU Programs Explorer

Change the options below to find the program information you need.
Show All Campuses
Show All Degrees
Show All Degrees and Programs
Please Select a Campus...
["I have an unexpired United States Uniformed Services ID card.","I am a civilian student.","I am an Air Force Veteran with a completed CCAF degree.","I am a veteran with a DD-214 honorable discharge.","I reside in Finney County, Kansas.","I intend to transfer credits from Garden City Community College."]
updated 09/12/2016@04:44pm
*Program offerings vary by location.Contact your local campus for more information!