close (x)
Admissions &
Financial Aid
and Online
Degree Programs
Call 855-448-2318
Apply Online

Title IX: Sex Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct

Sexual Assault Reporting

If a student has been sexually assaulted, the student should immediately call 911 or local law enforcement. In addition, the student should promptly report the incident to the Title IX coordinator and the campus executive officer.

Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Reporting

Students who have experienced sexual harassment or discrimination should immediately contact the campus executive officer and the Title IX coordinator in accordance with the university's Harassment and Nondiscrimination Policy.

Karen Hoffman Title IX Coordinator/System Director for the Office of Student Concerns 5301 S. Highway 16 Rapid City, SD 57701 605-394-4805 (Office)

National American University's Sexual Misconduct Policy

Title IX Student Faculty Staff Training

External Resources

Sexual Assault Hotlines

Department of Defense Safe Helpline (Military Students)

Counseling Services

Student Assistance Counseling Program:

Local Resources*
*Additional resources may be available in your local community. Please contact your campus executive officer or the Title IX coordinator for additional resources.

External Complaint Filing

Registered Sex Offender Registries

National Sex Offender Website:

State Registered Sex Offender Sites:

South Dakota:

Search for a Program

All Campuses
All Degree Levels
All Programs
Please Select a Campus...
["N","I am a civilian student.","I am a veteran with a DD-214 honorable discharge.","I am an Air Force Veteran with a completed CCAF degree.","I intend to transfer credits from Garden City Community College.","I possess an unexpired U.S. Uniformed Services ID card, unexpired Common Access Card, or DD Form 214 (honorable).","I reside in Finney County, Kansas."]
updated 09/12/2016@04:44pm
*Program offerings vary by location.Contact your local campus for more information!