close (x)
Admissions &
Financial Aid
and Online
Degree Programs
Call 855-448-2318
Apply Online

More than one way to transfer credit

Because we understand that adult learners have experience and training throughout different stages in life, NAU provides an opportunity to have that experience and training evaluated and turned into college credits toward your degree program.  Transfer credits save you time and money toward earning your degree!

Get Credit for Prior Learning

Have you earned credits from another college or university?  Do you already have a degree and want to earn an advanced degree?  Up to 50% of these credits may transfer into a degree program at NAU.  You may also earn credits through CLEP exams.

Professional Experience and Training

As a professional in your field, you have gained valuable experience, training, and real-world knowledge.  For this reason, certificates, corporate training, business and professional experience may also be considered as credits that may transfer into an NAU degree program.  Learn more about non-traditional credits that may be available to you by calling us today!

Military Experience and Training

Your MOS training and military experience are valuable in both the military and civilian workforce.  As a Military Friendly School, NAU takes your military career experience and training into consideration as credits that may transfer into many of our degree programs.

 Get Started!

  1. Speak to an NAU advisor 
  2. Apply online
  3. Request official transcripts

Search for a Program

All Campuses
All Degree Levels
All Programs
Please Select a Campus...
["N","I am a civilian student.","I am a veteran with a DD-214 honorable discharge.","I am an Air Force Veteran with a completed CCAF degree.","I intend to transfer credits from Garden City Community College.","I possess an unexpired U.S. Uniformed Services ID card, unexpired Common Access Card, or DD Form 214 (honorable).","I reside in Finney County, Kansas."]
updated 09/12/2016@04:44pm
*Program offerings vary by location.Contact your local campus for more information!