Master of Science in Strategic Security and Protection Management
The Master of Science Degree in Strategic Security and Protection Management is earned by satisfactory completion of an online program equivalent to a 1.5 years of full-time post-graduate study. This program emphasizes professionalism, proactive strategies, and the benefits of lifetime learning, safety and preparedness. It unites proven successful management practices with proven methods for meeting a wide variety of security and protective services to individuals and businesses. All courses are 4.5 quarter units unless otherwise noted.
All students must register for at least one required course per term, following the sequence of the first four courses; students may register for an elective at any time. Students with limited subject matter experience are strongly encouraged to enroll in PRO 595 and PRO 596 as their two electives.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
- PRO500 - Advanced Executive Protection
- SEC 505 - Advanced Strategies / Crisis Preparedness
- SEC 522 - Advanced Surveillance and Countersurveillance
- PRO595 - Advanced Protection Operations
- PRO596 - Advanced Protective Intelligence