Master of Science in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Studies
The Master of Science Degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism is earned by satisfactory completion of an online program equivalent to 1.5 years of full-time post-graduate study. Instructors emphasize professionalism, proactive strategies, and a thorough understanding of terrorist dynamics. It also provides for the advanced knowledge of how to deal effectively with terrorism to adequately protect life and property. All courses are 4.5 quarter units unless otherwise noted.
All students must register for at least one required course per term, following the sequence of the first four courses; students may register for an elective at any time. Students with limited subject matter experience are strongly encouraged to enroll in TCT 595 and TCT 596 as their two electives.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
- SEC 522 - Advanced Surveillance and Countersurveillance
- INT525 - Advanced Counterterrorism Analysis
- TCT517 - WMD Terrorism
- TCT600 - Advanced Counterterrorism
- TCT596 - Origins, Evolutions, and Trends in Terrorism
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.