Management Online Bachelor’s Degree San Jose, CA
The management online bachelor’s degree prepares students with transferable college credit for opportunities for advancement in the field of business management, with an emphasis on key principles and concepts in the areas of accounting, finance, marketing, management, information systems, and related functional areas.
Students also have the opportunity to create their own subject area of concentration to align with their career goals, utilizing National American University course offerings to become effective business management decision makers.
Graduates of the program will:
- Explain the major concepts in financial accounting, marketing, finance, and management.
- Apply concepts and principles related to the international dimensions of management.
- Apply decision-support tools to business decision making.
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
- Analyze typical challenges that managers are likely to face and recommend solutions, using critical thinking skills and ethical decision-making models.
Course Listing (180 Credits)
AC2760 Financial Accounting for Managers
FN6350 Financial Management OR
FN3000 Business Finance I
MG6500 Marketing Administration OR
MT1050 Introduction to Business
MT2050 Principles of Management
MT6255 Introduction to Leadership and Quality OR
MT3050 Human Resource Management
MT3500/ CI 3510 Managing Information Systems
MT4200 Business Ethics
MT4300 Management Across Cultures
MT4444 Management Review Lab
MT4450 Strategic Management
OM3000 Operations Management
EN1150 Composition I
SC Science Elective
HU Humanities Elective
Behavioral/Social Science Elective
General Education Elective
EN1300 Composition II
EN2100 Speech OR
EN2150 Interpersonal Professional Communication
EN3050 Technical Communications
MA2000 Quantitative Reasoning
MA3000 Business Statistics
Behavioral Social Science
CS2080 Career Management
Course availability is subject to minimum class size requirements.