Classes Begin July 5th
Why Choose National American University?
Nau is a pioneer in eLearning, providing flexible and convenient online instruction for more than 20 years
Generous Transfer Policy
Up to 75% of your degree can be earned through eligible transfer credits allowing you to finish your more quickly and affordably.
Regional accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission. Business programs accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education.
Supportive Faculty and Academic Coaches
Dedicated instructors and Success Coaches will support you throughout your program and are committed to your success in school and career.
College Doesn’t Need to Be Expensive
NAU is committed to college affordability. That’s why we offer the convenience of online learning— so you can learn while you earn—and lower tuition rates. And there’s more:
- Reduced tuition for active duty, Veterans, and their families
- Generous transfer policy that maximizes allowable credits (prior education, life experience, on-the-job training, national testing, etc.)
- Up to 75% undergraduate/70% master’s credits can be earned via transfer
- Tiered tuition that lowers your cost-per-credit as you earn more credits toward your eligible undergraduate degree program
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities
Doctor of Strategic Security, 2018 | Assistant Professor
“The faculty and staff at Henley-Putnam School of Strategic Security and National American University will help you through those trials and tribulations.”
MBA, 2021 | Career Services Associate
“I really enjoyed my time at NAU. The program was fairly short, and I was able to learn so much from my classes that I was able to utilize with my career. The faculty was very helpful and responsive. I would most definitely recommend NAU to others.”
EdD Community College Leadership 2020 | Southern Regional Mgr. for Higher Education
“Since my graduation with my EdD, I’ve been taken more seriously within my own organization. The program works very well for folks like me.”