Certificate in Consequence Assessment-GEOINT
This certificate provides students with concepts and skills to analyze mass-casualty events using the ESRI ArcMap software in conjunction with DTRA hazard modeling tools. Students will apply learning within the context of model-ing, mapping, visualization, and consequence assessment using DTRA hazard modeling and assessment tools. Students will receive fundamentals to analyze raw data and model it so it can be used by the security industry and consequence managers.
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be able to do the following:
- Apply learning within the context of model¬ing, mapping, visualization, and consequence assessment using DTRA hazard modeling and assessment tools
- Analyze mass-casualty events using the ESRI ArcMap software in conjunction with DTRA hazard modeling tools
- Construct consequence and contingency plans to meet both natural and man-made emergencies
- Describe the future of the industry and the role that client protective services will play as threats increase
- Synthesize and reflect upon knowledge gained upon certificate completion
DNWS CM101 Geospatial Intelligence for Consequence Assessment (GACA)
INT310 Fundamentals of Analysis
PRO405 Consequence Management
SEC300 Certificate Portfolio
SEC320 Foundations of the Security Industry
300+ Strategic Security Elective
Course availability is subject to minimum class size requirements.