Management Online Associate Degree
National American University’s online Management Associate Degree program will prepare you for advancement in management areas associated with your specialty field.
Online Management Associate Program Overview
The online Management Associate Degree program is designed for students who have acquired occupational training from community colleges, technical institutes, or military service schools, or industry-related schools in business, health, or another technical field. Learn valuable skills from industry professionals through online classes.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Describe how concepts in the principal areas of business support organizational decisions.
- Classify current business technologies in support of organizational operations.
- Explain the leadership skills required to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Recognize appropriate ethical perspectives in a global business environment.
- Distinguish effective communication strategies in a professional business setting.
- Discuss productive collaboration methods in a professional business setting.
Course Listing (90 Credits)
AC2760 – Financial Accounting for Managers
MG3000 – Marketing
MT1050 – Introduction to Business
MT2050 – Principles of Management
MT3651 – Business Management Capstone
If the maximum of 22.5 credits is not met in the specialty core, the difference must be made up by choosing Business/Accounting/CI Electives, which include EC, FN, LA, MG, MT, OL, and OM courses.
EN1150 – Composition I
EN1300 – Composition II
EN2100 – Speech OR
EN2150 – Interpersonal Professional Communication
SC – Science Elective
MA2000 – Quantitative Reasoning
HU2000 – Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
EC2050 – Macroeconomics
EC2100 – Microeconomics
CS1202 – Strategies for Professionals OR
CS1204 – Advanced Strategics for Professionals
CS1302 – Consumer Mathematics
CS2080 – Career Management
Course availability is subject to minimum class size requirements.