Management Online Associate Degree
National American University’s online Management Associate Degree program will prepare you for advancement in management areas associated with your specialty field.
Online Management Associate Program Overview
The online Management Associate Degree program is designed for students who have acquired occupational training from community colleges, technical institutes, or military service schools, or industry-related schools in business, health, or another technical field. Learn valuable skills from industry professionals through online classes.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Critically apply concepts in the principal areas of business to support organizational decisions.
- Use current business technologies in support of organizational operations.
- Explain the leadership skills required to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Explain appropriate ethical perspectives in a global business environment.
- Effectively communicate in a professional business setting.
- Productively collaborate in a professional business setting.
Course Listing (90 Credits)
AC2760 Financial Accounting for Managers
MT1050 Introduction to Business
MT2050 Principles of Management
MT3651 Business Management Capstone
If the maximum of 22.5 credits is not met in the specialty core, the difference must be made up by choosing Business/Accounting/CI Electives, which include EC, FN, LA, MG, MT and OL courses.
EN1150 Composition I
EN1300 Composition II
EN2100 Speech OR
EN2150 Interpersonal Professional Communication
SC Science Elective
MA2000 Quantitative Reasoning
HU2000 Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
CS1201 Juggling College, Life, and Career: Set Up for Success! OR
CS1203 Bridge to Success: Creating Your Future at NAU
CS1301 Do the Numbers! Achieving College and Career Success
CS2086 Career Path Planning
Course availability is subject to minimum class size requirements.