You and your family have made sacrifices to serve your country. That’s why it is our honor to serve you. Committed to helping you balance your military service, family and your education, we offer affordable and flexible degree options. We also offer:
- National American University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission | www.hlcommission.org | 800-621-7440
- Flexible start dates with terms running every 8 and 11 weeks
- On-campus and fully online programs to suit military lifestyles
- Consideration for academic success of deployed military (Read more about our Deployment Policy)
- NAU hires veterans, which are key support s for our Military students.
- We provide one-on-one coaching from staff who understand military benefits
- NAU trains staff with professional development through our Military Certification program
- Several classes are built into the curriculum to help guide students in finding a job and managing a career.
- Career services directors are available to help prepare you for your next career
- NON-CREDIT/FREE JOB TRAINING Learn more about the Veterans4Quality program
- We offer workforce training classes that provide specialized skills that can assist Veterans transitioning from the military.
- NAU is committed to helping students balance their military service, family, and education.
- Selected for Military Advanced Education’s Top Military-Friendly Colleges and Universities list, and has been named a Military-Friendly school by GI Jobs
- Member of VA Chapter 33 Yellow Ribbon Program
- Authorized to receive tuition assistance by the DoD Voluntary Education Partnership MOU
Want to know more about how NAU works with you and your military benefits? Visit our pages below for more information on all of our military services and features: