Balancing your educational goals with your personal ones is no easy task. Let National American University help you achieve both with an online degree on a schedule that works for you. Why Choose an Online Degree?
- Flexible degree programs through our online courses allow for a schedule that fits your lifestyle, but is not optional. You must attend class each week, but can choose to do it at a time that’s convenient for you. So if you’re a morning person, go ahead and get up early to get that assignment completed. And stay in your PJs – we’ll never know.
- You’re not alone – you’ll get plenty of interaction with classmates when you earn an online degree. At the beginning of class, you’ll introduce yourself to your fellow classmates, and then throughout the course you will discuss several topics with them.
- If you have children, online degree programs allow you to still be a parent while working toward your degree. People often quit or fail to start college because they don’t see how they can do it all, but it doesn’t have to be that way. NAU’s online degree programs offer flexibility for parents to care for their family and work responsibilities while still reaching their educational goals.
- Whether you are in need of a diploma, Associate, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree – or all four – you can reach your goals with NAU Online!
- Since 1941, National American University has helped people get the education they need for the career and lifestyle they want.
- NAU offers more than 30 nationally accredited degree programs
- NAU is proud to serve our U.S. military service members and families. Visit our military pages to learn more.