Bachelor of Science in Strategic Security and Protection Management
The Bachelor's Degree in Strategic Security and Protection Management is earned by satisfactory completion of an online program equivalent to two years of full time upper division study. The program increases the student's knowledge of operations in the security industry and in providing protective services to clients, their property and/or their information. This program also provides a foundation for the student's study at more advanced levels in this field. All courses are four and a half quarter units unless otherwise noted.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855)246-7440 or visit the locations campus page for complete contact details.
- MGT344 - Protective Security Law
- PRO466 - Advance Work
- PRO494 - Essentials of Executive Protection
- SEC320 - Foundations of the Security Industry
- SEC366 - Managing the Security Organization
Additional Program Info
Strategic Security and Protection Management: Bachelor of Science Degree Completion Program
Student must complete the Major Core, Major Support Core, Open Electives, and Major Core Gen Ed sections above. Some students may have additional general education courses to complete, depending on the number of credits transferred into the degree program.
Upon completion of a full evaluation of all previous courses and credits, students will receive a customized degree plan detailing the specific courses they will need to take.