Intelligence Management Master of Science
The Master of Science Degree in Intelligence Management is earned by satisfactory completion of an online program equivalent to a year and a half of full time post-graduate study. This program emphasizes professionalism, proactive strategies, and a thorough understanding of the dynamics of the broad field of intelligence. It provides for high-level development of skills in intelligence analysis, counterintelligence, collection management, and intelligence operations.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the program will:
- IM-PLO M1: Evaluate and manage various information sources and their relevance to security industry and translate that information into actionable outcomes.
- IM-PLO M2: Evaluate contemporary and emergent threats, challenges, and issues within the sphere of the security industry and synthesize information with technical expertise and creative application of conceptual skills.
- IM-PLO M3: Evaluate intelligence issues or challenges using advanced qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods analysis skills.
- IM-PLO M4: Anticipate, appraise, and formulate recommendations for issues of policy, reform, and ethics within the security industry.
- IM-PLO B5: Apply the skills of effective communication in professional written and oral products that are relevant to security industry decision-makers.
Course Listing (54 Credits)
FRP697 Master’s Capstone Portfolio
INT511 Advanced Analytical Methods
INT521 Advanced Intelligence Collection
INT570 All Source Intelligence
INT575 Intelligence Policy and Reform
INT600 Intelligence Team Management
RES500 Academic Writing and Research
Choose any four (4) courses:
DSS700DC Advanced Strategic Security Analysis and Critique
DSS710DC Advanced Counterterrorism Research Methods
DSS720DC Strategic Security Information Literacy
DSS730DC Applied Research Methodology
DSS750DC Briefings, De-briefings and Presentations
DSS760DC Advanced Leadership and Management
INT550 Advanced Open Source Intelligence
INT551 Double Agents, Denial and Deception
INT560 Strategic Intelligence
INT580 Leadership and Political Analysis
INT584 Area Studies Analysis
INT595 Advanced Intelligence Operations
INT609 Case Studies in Covert Action
INT680 Operational Concepts and Planning (Targeting)
PRO500 Advanced Executive Protection
PRO510 Advanced Protocols, Manner, Etiquette
PRO520 Stalking and Workplace Violence
PRO521 Building and Perimeter Security
PRO535 Advanced Vehicular Security
PRO540 Topics in Advance Work
PRO595 Advanced Protection Operations
PRO596 Advanced Protective Intelligence
PRO605 Advanced Consequence Management and Incident Command System
PRO660 Explosives and Arson Security
PRO690 Advanced Threat Assessment
SEC505 Advanced Strategies / Crisis Preparedness
SEC621 Background Investigations
SEC665 Cyber Security
TCT525 Advanced Counterterrorism Analysis
TCT570 Cults and Charismatic Leaders
TCT571 Secret Societies
TCT617 Cyberterrorism, Cyberwarfare, Cybercrime
TCT640 Advanced Islamism and Terrorism
TCT576 Analyzing the Terrorist Mind
TCT595 Advanced Counterterrorism Operations
TCT596 Evolutions, and Trends in Terrorism
TCT600 Advanced Counterterrorism
TCT620 Advanced Domestic Terrorism
Course availability is subject to minimum class size requirements.