Meet Belinda

star-header

Belinda’s reason for going back to school: Change

For Belinda Bowdry, healthcare was a field she wanted to pursue, but after 12 years working as a Pharmacy Technician, Belinda felt she needed a career change. “I decided to change my profession from the medicine part into the clerical part.Belinda I like being a part of the medical field but I was ready for a different perspective of it versus the patient side.”  Now pursuing her degree to become a Medical Administrative Assistant, Belinda found a change to help her pursue her passions.

But Belinda also needed a change in her learning environment. Belinda tried online classes in the past, but struggled with the online classroom setting. “I found NAU and decided to transfer because I could complete my degree on campus which made a big difference. My GPA gradually came back up and I became an honor student. The staff helped me understand how important finishing my degree will add value to my professional experience within the field of my choice.”

What’s your reason for going back to school? Call 844-NAU4YOU to turn your reason into reality!

FAST FACTS

100%
Online programs for maximum flexibility
80+%
NAU students receiving transfer or experiential learning credit
100+
Relevant degree and certificate programs
21+
Years of online educational excellence