Accounting Online Bachelor’s Degree
National American University’s online Accounting Bachelor’s Degree program will help you develop the skills, ethics, and technical knowledge you need to enter the accounting profession in the public and private business sectors. You will graduate with the foundation to pursue graduate studies.
Online Accounting Bachelor’s Degree Overview
The online Accounting Bachelor’s Degree program prepares you for a successful career in accounting. You can work in a variety of industries.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Critically analyze generally accepted accounting principles to guide organizational decision-making.
- Use current accounting technologies in support of organizational continuity.
- Demonstrate the leadership skills required to achieve strategic accounting objectives.
- Demonstrate appropriate ethical perspectives in a global business environment.
- Proficiently communicate across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Productively collaborate with multiple stakeholder groups.
Course Listing (180 Credits)
AC3050 Intermediate Accounting I
AC3100 Intermediate Accounting II
AC3150 Intermediate Accounting III
AC3200 Cost Accounting
AC3400 Federal Income Tax I
AC3450 Federal Income Tax II
AC3560 Accounting Information Systems
AC3565 Accounting for Governmental Entities
AC4050 Advanced Accounting I
AC4200 Auditing I
AC4250 Auditing II
AC4291 Accounting Case Analysis
AC1060 Principles of Accounting I
AC1160 Principles of Accounting II
AC1260 Principles of Accounting III
EC2050 Macroeconomics OR
FN3000 Business Finance I
LA3100 Business Law I
MT1050 Introduction to Business
MT2050 Principles of Management
MT4200 Business Ethics
MT4441 Business Review Lab
MT4450 Strategic Management
EN1150 Composition I
SC Science Electives
Behavioral/Social Science Electives
EN1300 Composition II
EN2100 Speech OR
EN2150 Interpersonal Professional Communication
EN3050 Technical Communications
MA2050 College Algebra
MA3000 Business Statistics
CS1201 Juggling College, Life, and Career: Set Up for Success!OR
CS1203 Bridge to Success: Creating Your Future at NAU!
CS1301 Do the Numbers! Achieving College and Career Success
CS2086 Career Path Planning
Course availability is subject to minimum class size requirements.