Certificate in Organization Culture, Change, and Conflict
This multi-disciplinary certificate combines various organizational principles with the principles of conflict resolution. This certificate will address culture at the national, industrial, organizational, and sub-organizational levels. Leaders at these levels must have an understanding of conflict resolution. This certificate provides that understanding.
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be able to do the following:
- Apply terms and concepts related to organizational culture and development and outline the organizational leader’s role in building culture.
- Conduct research that allows student to differentiate between the styles of communication typical in management settings.
- Differentiate between the causative factors of conflict and explain them.
- Create and defend a codex of conflict resolution typologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a group conflict assessment and other context-specific communications.
OL4100 Organizational Culture and Leadership
OL4300 Organizational Development and Change
PRO380 Conflict Resolution
Course availability is subject to minimum class size requirements.