Office Applications and Software Support Certificate
The office applications and software support online certificate program provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to support administrative personnel in an office setting. In addition to gaining proficiency in the use of relevant software applications, students will also acquire a foundation of knowledge in customer service, accounting, and other business principles.
Online Office Applications and Software Support Certificate Program Overview
Upon completion of your online certificate program, you will:
- Understand the application-based technology skills required to provide administrative personnel support in an office setting.
- Gain the skills to support business processes in customer service, accounting, and other business disciplines.
Online Office Applications and Software Support Certificate Classes and Curriculum
The Office Applications and Software Support Certificate program consists of six classes that provide an introduction to the business concepts and applications for a total of:
All academic courses are 100% online and subject to minimum class size requirements.
Office Applications and Software Support Online Certificate Tuition and Fees
Learn more about our undergraduate tuition schedule.
Online Office Applications and Software Support Certificate Career Outcomes
After earning the Office Applications and Software Support certificate, you will have the office application and business process skills, experience and education to provide software support in a variety of industries and office settings. Typical careers include:
- Software Support Engineer
- Personnel Support Specialist
- Help Desk Technician
- Office Application Consultant
Who Is a Good Candidate for the Online Office Applications and Software Support Certificate?
- Entry-level job seekers: The Office Applications and Software Support certificate is a great option if you want to start a career in software support or make the move to a software support position. You receive the training and education that employers want to see in an applicant.
- Software Support professionals: Do you already work in software support? Earning a Office Applications and Software Support certificate can help advance your career by addressing gaps in your knowledge, skills and abilities.
AC1060 – Principles of Accounting I
CS1150 – Intro to CIS
CI1230 – Spreadsheets for Windows
MG2300 – Customer Service Relations
MT1050 – Intro to Business
AC1000+, CI1000+, or MT1000+ Elective
Course availability is subject to minimum class size requirements.