Classes Begin October 2nd
Why Choose National American University?
NAU is a pioneer in eLearning, providing flexible and convenient online instruction for more than 20 years
Generous Transfer Policy
Up to 75% of your degree can be earned through eligible transfer credits allowing you to finish your program more quickly and affordably.
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Business programs accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education.
Supportive Faculty and Student Services Advisors
Dedicated instructors and student services advisors will support you throughout your program and are committed to your success in school and career.
College Doesn’t Need to Be Expensive
NAU is committed to college affordability. That’s why we offer the convenience of online learning— so you can learn while you earn—and lower tuition rates. And there’s more:
- Reduced tuition for active duty, Veterans, and their families
- Generous transfer policy that maximizes allowable credits (prior education, life experience, on-the-job training, national testing, etc.)
- Up to 75% undergraduate/70% master’s credits can be earned via transfer
- Tiered tuition that lowers your cost-per-credit as you earn more credits toward your eligible undergraduate degree program
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities
BS Accounting, 2022
“Through NAU and a lot of determination and sacrifice, I finally achieved an amazing goal…”
Master of Business Administration, 2022
“NAU has been exceptionally instrumental in helping me pursue a masters degree while working a full-time job. The flexibility and generosity communicated by the university and faculty is unmatched…”
MS Terrorism and Counterterrorism, 2022
“Throughout my NAU journey I have enjoyed being able to work on my degree while being a wife, mother and Marine. NAU has some of the greatest Academic Advisors, faculty members and professors.”