Business Logistics Online Associate Degree
The business logistics online associate degree prepares students for a career in the logistics segment of the business supply chain field, where they will promote the efficient and effective flow of goods, services, and information in order to meet customer requirements. Students will learn how to develop and maintain efficient and effective operations across a business’ buying, shipping, and receiving channels.
Logistics activities typically include transportation management, warehousing, materials handling, order fulfillment, and inventory management.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Critically apply concepts in the principal areas of business to support organizational decisions.
- Use current logistics technologies in support of organizational operations.
- Explain the leadership skills required to achieve strategic logistics objectives.
- Explain appropriate ethical perspectives in a global business environment.
- Effectively communicate in a professional business setting.
- Productively collaborate in a professional business setting.
Course Listing (93 Credits)
AC1060 Principles of Accounting I
AC1160 Principles of Accounting II
EC2050 Macroeconomics OR
MT1050 Introduction to Business
MT2050 Principles of Management
OM1000D Introduction to Business Logistics
OM2300D Demand Forecasting and Inventory Management
OM3000 Operations Management
OM3025D Logistics and Transportation Management
OM3050D Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
OM3100D Business Logistics Internship OR
OM3150D Business Logistics Projects
EN1150 Composition I
EN1300 Composition II
EN2100 Speech OR
EN2150 Interpersonal Professional Communication
SC Science Elective
MA2000 Quantitative Reasoning
HU2000 Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
CS1201 Juggling College, Life, and Career: Set Up for Success! OR
CS1203 Bridge to Success: Creating Your Future at NAU
CS1301 Do the Numbers! Achieving College and Career Success
CS2086 Career Path Planning
Course availability is subject to minimum class size requirements.