Accounting Online Associate Degree
National American University’s online Accounting Associate Degree program will help you develop the specialized skills you need to enter the accounting profession. This program is also an excellent foundation for students who may wish to pursue a bachelor’s in accounting.
Online Accounting Associate Degree Overview
The online Accounting Associate Degree program prepares you for a successful accounting career in a variety of business, government or non-profit organizations.
Graduate of the program will:
- Be able to critically apply generally accepted accounting principles to support organizational decisions.
- Be able to use current accounting technologies in support of organizational operations.
- Be able to explain the leadership skills required to achieve strategic accounting objectives.
- Be able to explain appropriate ethical perspectives in a global business environment.
- Be able to proficiently communicate in a professional business setting.
- Be able to productively collaborate in a professional business setting
Course Listing (90 Credits)
AC1060 Principles of Accounting I
AC1160 Principles of Accounting II
AC1260 Principles of Accounting III
AC2050 Accounting Software Applications
AC3050 Intermediate Accounting I
AC3100 Intermediate Accounting II
AC3150 Intermediate Accounting III
AC3170 Accounting Topics and Issues
FN3000 Business Finance I
MT1050 Introduction to Business
MT2050 Principles of Management
EC, FN, LA, MG, MT, OL, or OM courses
EN1150 Composition I
EN1300 Composition II
EN2100 Speech OR
EN2150 Interpersonal Professional Communication
SC Science Elective
MA1500 Intermediate Algebra OR
MA2050 College Algebra
Humanities/Behavioral/Social Science Elective
CS1201 Juggling College, Life, and Career: Set Up for Success! OR
CS1203 Bridge to Success: Creating Your Future at NAU!
CS1301 Do the Numbers! Achieving College and Career Success
CS2086 Career Path Planning
Course availability is subject to minimum class size requirements.